Wednesday 25 April 2012

Some time away.

Hello strangers!.

 I know I've been useless on the blogging front and I am sure you are all dying to know how the house is. Well....Its the same!.

 Nothing has changed since we last spoke. My husband and I decided to take 10 days away from renovating as we felt totally drained and were starting to loose interest. So instead we have been spending time with the children, doing housework and we even had a very rare night out together on Saturday. I even got a bit drunk. Crazy, I know.

 But thanks to a little time away we are feeling millions better and have a new zest for the renovation. Here's a little taster of what I have been inspired by the past few days. Can you guess what will be going on this weekend?. :))))))




Both pictures from same Source



Both pictures from same source

I finally feel excited about this again.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment