Thursday 26 April 2012

The wedding planner!.

I am so honoured to have been asked to style my lovely friend, Carolines, wedding this year. 

 After I missed the opportunity to plan my own, (My husband and I took part in 'Don't tell the bride' season 3. I will  do a post on this but am saving it for our wedding anniversary), Its really quite a big deal. 

The wedding is at the end of July and Caroline is going for the very English tea party theme. I love this look!. With it being so popular I am constantly thinking and looking for new ideas and inspiration so that Caroline's wedding is unique to her. She is so laid back and sweet. I hope I can portray this is the decor. I want to create a relaxed, pretty atmosphere. Simple and understated. 

 With the ceremony being held in a stunning country church I want to carry the theme onto the reception, which is being held in the grooms parents garden. Complete with its own outside bar. Fabulous!.

In my mind I see;







I think you can see where I am going with this. But don't want to give too much away. I hope I can help make Caroline and Rob's a day to remember. 


 Lauren x





5 comments:

  1. this is so exciting because a friend of mine is having a vintage tea party after her wedding in sept and she has asked me to help decorate the hall and set out the tables. I cant wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Photo's, i loved very much. thanks to share this wonderful post and gorgeous photos. the wedding planner think different ideas and use to decorating this wonderful weddings. i think the wedding planner will use some wedding planning app like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The planning your own wedding is an art. But some are going for the wedding planner person. Mobile apps will guide the wedding couple to plan their wedding easily.

    ReplyDelete