Tuesday 6 December 2011

I am all for buying from small independant stores and companies. We all need to support small business's in these tough times. Apart from the obvious thrifting presents, I have been buying handmade from small local crafters.

I very recently become friends with a lovely lady called Lauren who makes the prettiest little tutu's I have ever seen. Not only are they reasonably priced, bespoke and stunning it means supporting a new, small business when buying one!.

I have bought two for Poppy for christmas. And once she's outgrown them I think they make the girliest bedroom decoration.

Heres a little about Lauren;

Set up in November 2011 ...started off my making my daughter a tutu for her 2nd birthday party and then for a friends party and thought this could be a fun idea plus I really wanted do something more creative to accompany my main jobs of being a mummy and working in London....

Over 20 tutus sold already! Love mixing the colours, and putting pretty bows on the back and boxing up lovingly with a cute label!

I also love making vintage style flower hair clips, earring and rings!








Aren't they most adorable thing you have seen??. If you would like more info or to order one contact Lauren at StarsandCupcakes.Do.Tutus‏
http://www.facebook.com/StarsandCupcakesDoTutus


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment