Monday 21 May 2012

Time out from the world.

It feels like I have been away from the blog/twitter/email for ever now!. I have not had a phone for one whole week. There has been no Instagram. No tweets. No checking emails.

 And it has been heavenly. Honest to god I have never felt so relaxed. Having a little break from the social networking feels good. I have had more time to do the little things that I have been putting off for ages. Just little things, like going through the children's toys ready for the big move.

 And do you know what?. I have been sleeping better!. No last minute 12am email checks. I have been putting my sleepy had on that pillow and actually sleeping properly. No crazy dreams. No restlessness. Just peace. 

 So for now I am still with out my phone and I am going to make the most of the next week or so. I would recommend to anyone. Ditch the phone!. We are all so caught up in a whir of broadband and networking that we don't take time out. Time to rest our mind and body. 

 I am off to read my new book, drink a lemon and ginger tea and enjoy my peace whilst it lasts.

I am taking a little time out from the world. See you on the other side.

 Lauren x


No comments:

Post a Comment