Wednesday 23 November 2011

Paintings and Photos; Master bedroom.

Just a quick interiors post as I had to share the treasure I just bought!.

On the feature wall in the master bedroom (my bedroom....I mean our!). I want to make a stunning display of old photographs and paintings.




This next picture was the original picture, that I cut from a magazine, that gave me the idea.


I have got the most beautiful collection of old family photographs, that I am using for the wall but have been looking for some paintings or pictures, like the one's in this cutting. I love the flowers!.

And lo and behold I only managed to find the most perfect flower painting in a charity shop today!!. How lovely is this?!.


It is exactly what I was looking for and I cannot wait to put it on our bedroom wall.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment