Tuesday 10 January 2012

A little sunshine goes a long way.

Feeling a little spring inspired today, took a drive to the village to see the house and its progress. It felt so amazing. The sun shining, I could hear the most beautiful birdsong. The house was incredibly bright and just had the most amazing feel. It may look a little lacklustre in its exterior appearance but inside it already feels like home.
 The boys room is almost finished, Poppy's room has been plastered and electrics done. And the plastering is now being done in the bathroom.

 I'm already imagining the spring/summer and I just want it here now as I know once Spring arrives we will be in our new home. Been reading my grandads gardening book see here and lots of interior magazines. Imagining the garden parties, lazy summer evenings, bunting and pimms, vintage sandals, long walks, beachy hair. I can almost feel the sun on my skin!.

Sourced from visitalltheworld.com



Sourced from countryliving



Sourced from re-nest


Ahhhhh I can feel those January blues fading already.

 Lauren x


2 comments:

  1. sounds so amazing, I can't wait to see it when it's all finished! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Nicole
    blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

    ReplyDelete