Tuesday 12 June 2012

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

I have just had one of those mornings. I'm so sure its the rain. It has been relentless. I want my summer. There has been arguments, short tempers and lots of negativity. I do not like this one little bit.
But you know what, you just got to brush off those blues and start over.

 My favourite up lifter is 'Dirty dancing' one of my all time favourites. The music, the dancing, the dresses, the era!
 My husband took me to see the west end version which coincided with our engagement. One of the best weekends ever!
So obviously it makes me so happy.

 Doesn't this just make you feel good inside. 




Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. love it. And Footloose, thats always gonna put a smile on my face! Kevin Bacon! yey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I love Dirty Dancing. It was one of my favourite films when I was a kid, as well as Grease and er The Goonies! Love the music, the outfits, the dancing and Patrick 'Swivel Hips' Swayze. Congratulations on your engagement by the way :)

    ReplyDelete