Friday 8 June 2012

Vintage swimwear for yummy mummy's.

I love vintage swimwear. There is something so beautiful about it. The modest cuts and flattering shapes. As a woman who has been through two pregnancies, one which was twins I realise how important decent swimming attire is.

Once upon a time I could wear a £5.00 Primark bikini and look a million dollars. Well, half decent at least!.
Now its quality over quantity.

I am not as body confident as I used to be. We are going on holiday next weekend and I want to embrace my inner Marilyn and feel confident in the swimming pool. 

How divine are these  vintage inspired swimsuits. They create a gorgeous shape. Are modest but still appealing. Definitely a confidence booster.



Floozie Frost French blue striped panel swimsuit




Modcloth bathing beauty in black




Modcloth room and diving board two piece


Forluna emerald green retro swimsuit


Jemma Jube 'Bonnie' bandeau two piece


I shall be the one by the pool with a floppy hat and mojito!.

For the record I can't actually afford any of these (maybe the frost french one!) but aren't they lovely still?.

Lauren x







No comments:

Post a Comment